Who2Start.com’s featured writer Kyle Holmes takes a look at Week 11 around the NFL.
Who2Start.com – your source for personalized fantasy football advice!
- Believe it: Tebow is that good, and the Jets are that bad.
- Without Ray Lewis, Baltimore’s defense fell apart.
Everyone who thought the Ravens would be the 49ers biggest test of the season on Turkey Day (including myself) could be very wrong.
- If you sat Benson like me because of the Ravens’ stout rushing defense… you left two TDs on your bench. Doh.
- Despite Chris Ogbonnaya outplaying MJD on Sunday, Maruice Jones-Drew’s name is still longer.
- Kevin Smith. Story of the year, or what?
Mind you, he was playing against the defense that just a week prior had fooled fantasy owners into thinking Chris Johnson was back.
- Carolina has yet to win a game on the road this season.
And Cam Newton’s four interceptions on Sunday certainly didn’t help.
- Packer’s punter Tim Masthay scrambled for a first on a busted punt play, and managed to fumble not once, but twice in the process!
- Do the Packers read Holmes’ Hindsight?
That’s two weeks in a row for both of the Packers’ white guys!
- LaGarrette Blount went “Beast Mode” in what will probably be the best run of the year.
…too bad he hasn’t been doing that all season…
- The worst part about watching the best NFC match-up each week? I have to watch it with Joe Buck.
- If you were betting that the Lions would be the team to have the wheels fall off… the Bills are proving you wrong.
“They are who we thought they were!” seems to be the only thing that Bills fans can muster.
- And in a bitter-sweet move for fans, the Dolphins have all but disqualified themselves from Suck for Luck.
- Carson Palmer missed on six passes; he’s no league MVP but he’s certainly outperforming Jason Campbell.
- With AP out in the first quarter, the Vikings leaned on 5’11 Percy Harvin to carry the team.
They were just glad he made it through the game without getting a headache.
- Man, I thought the Dallas/Washington game was never going to end.
- My friend DJ is convinced if he goes to meet Santa at the mall this weekend he’ll be able to get his picture taken with Rob Ryan.
- Mike Shannahan… the man who notoriously has never shown any allegiance to any of his running backs… Until the last 30 seconds of the game when he continued to hand it off to ex-Cowboy Tashard Choice.
Choice finished with six carries for seven yards.
- The 9ers continue to win, though I doubt fans are happy with what they saw in the first quarter.
- Akers had two field goals blocked on Sunday, an accomplishment that’s known in Madden as literally impossible.
- Even when Cardinals QBs are at their worst, Fitzgerald always finds a way to finish with a touchdown. Incredible.
- The Seahawks are very quietly putting together a late season wild-card campaign…
- Saints fans should be ashamed. The Rams are just so bad.
- Jake Locker didn’t look great by any means, but he sure didn’t look bad.
Hasselbeck’s career might be coming to a very quick close.
- Roddy White! Thanks for joining us this season! My fantasy team finally appreciates the points now that I’ve been eliminated from the playoffs.
- Chris Johnson – 12 carries, 13 yards. He was on my bench.
Just a demonstration of the quality service we provide here at W2S.
- The Chargers are 4-7. Not that I’m counting…
- The Caleb Hanie love fest in Chicago continues!
He’s getting what every backup QB in a contract year dreams of – a chance.
- JHanie might have a tough time seeing defenders on the field, considering he missed BJ Raji.
- Vince Young looked decent, despite the three interceptions.
- DeSean Jackson… you’re one of my favorite Cal Bears, man… but you have got to shut up and start playing.
- It took them a few quarters, but the Pats finally gave us the blowout we were looking for on Monday night.
- Gronkowski is playing out of his mind right now – he’s easily the best TE in the league.
Have questions? Need to know who to start on Thanksgiving Day? Leave a comment!